Sunday, January 22, 2012

Working on a Room to LIVE In!

We're working our way through wiring and plastering the interior of the house. The above picture is where we start. I plan to get the living room plastered in eight days! (Really I plan seven, but underpromise!)
We'll set up a scaffold and I'll plaster the four foot mini-vaults in the living room. Harumpff, more plastering over my head! At least it's not on the stairway! I love plastering! I LOVE plastering! It's true, just hard work. Each 200+ pound load of plaster has to be mixed, then moved from the ground to the second floor and then stuck to the ceiling! The feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day is un-reproducable though. 

Here's Noble about to drill a hole in the ceiling to put the base for the Awesome! six foot wide ceiling fan we'll get in here before too long.

No comments: